Saturday, December 11, 2010

The Daily View

Gavin is and always has been such a mamma's boy. Lately it has intensified to a crazy degree. I am talking, CRAZY toddler! I cannot be out of his sight AT ALL. He needs to be near me, or see me, or hear me. Since he was sick last week, he spent every moment of every day in my arms, so now he is super attached. I cannot even shower without him having an absolute freak out. Here is the view I have of Gavin if I try to walk away from him...You should have heard the melt down he had the other morning when I left for work!!!

Then there are other times when he is perfectly fine playing on his own, with Daddy, or with Grandma. He has a blast when ever we are out at the mall, park, or friends house. He could care less about me, and does his own thing. As soon as we get home? IN my arms! So funny. One person who is "allowed" to replace me? Grandma Dayle. Gavin see's her walk up the front walk way and screams and runs to the door. He LOVES his Grandma, and she is the only one who he will be OK with if I am STILL in the room! Such a funny boy:)

1 comment:

  1. Have G and Kekoa been exchanging notes on when and how to have meltdowns?

    ReplyDelete