Friday, December 31, 2010

Goodbye 2010

I can't believe that another year has passed by. 2010 has been very sweet to us. We had a very happy and healthy year...one that I will never forget. Here are just a few of the things I am thankful for:

-my supportive husband
-our adorable baby boy
-our and our families health
-our family both here in California and Ohio
-our wonderful friends
-the ability to travel back to Cincinnati almost every month in 2010
-family vacation
-the privilege of staying home with Gavin 90% of the time
-a great job, with very supportive co-workers

This list could go on and on, but since it is my birthday, I just feel like laying down and relaxing while the boys take their morning nap;)

Here is to a wonderful year! Happy New Year:)

2 comments:

  1. Happy happy birthday to a wonderful daughter and an amazing Mother. I love you so very much.
    Hugs and kisses,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday and happy new year!!

    ReplyDelete