Saturday, May 14, 2011

Gavin cooks OUTSIDE!

As we all know, Gavin is a chef. He loves to cook, clean up the mess, and cook some more. We have always done our cooking inside, and now we can do it outside too!
Here is Gavin in his "New home" he got today. Grandma came over in the morning and played with Gavin so I could go out to some garage sales. I got some really great deals, and this was one of them. A Little Tikes Playhouse with a kitchen. It is 2 years old and was originally $200. The lady wanted $50, and I offered $20. Deal! (I learned my master garage sale negotiation skills from the best, my Mom!)

Once we got it cleaned up, we set it up, and Gavin was in his glory! He brought all his outdoor cooking stuff in his house, and started making "Boup" (soup) for Grandma. He would go to the hose and fill up his watering cans, bring them back and cook. We had to peel him out of here when it was nap time!


No comments:

Post a Comment