Thursday, September 8, 2011

Fall is here!

I can’t believe that Gavin starts SCHOOL tomorrow!!! I am just so excited for Gavin to start this experience…I know he will love it! I will do an official school post tomorrowJ

Fall is already looking to be nice and busy for us…just what I need after being told to “take it easy” and “stay off your feet” by my doctorJ I told her I am no longer picking up Gavin (or trying) and resting when I can. :) There is a solid 2 hrs a day that I put my feet up. The house and meals are really suffering, but I can clean and cook AFTER this baby is born…for now we will continue to have Arnold hairballs all over, and I am OK with that! HA! I think its time to find a house cleaner...no really, you know its bad when DEREK takes the initiative to clean the BATHROOM!

This is what our week looks like. Mondays are grocery, laundry, hang at home, go to park day. Nothing planned for Mondays. Tuesdays are playgroup day with his Willow Glen playgroup. Wednesdays are Art Class at the community center. Thursdays are library storytime. Friday is SCHOOL. Saturday is family day/zoo/hang at home. Sunday is Mommy work day. All the activities are in the mornings, as G naps from 1-330 so afternoon stuff is out of the question, unless it’s a park trip after nap. Most nights of the week, we walk up to the school to play on the playground…so there it is!

Writing our week out makes me tired already…but of course I am SO very thankful that I am able to be home to do this stuff with G. It is what I always wanted to do, and I feel blessed. I am also thankful that I still have my work too…going to work is very enjoyable for me now, a HUGE change from what it was back when I was full time when G was a baby…I look forward to it, have great friends there, and its always a challenge. For all of this I am thankful.

I am trying to sit back, and really enjoy this time with Gavin. It is so special to me, and I know that at any moment I could be put on bedrest, so until then I am soaking it all in. I also want to enjoy this last fall season that it is just me and G. It is so easy to just get up and go, and he is so much fun to hang out with…I want to remember this timeJ

No comments:

Post a Comment