Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Over a week....

And NO accidents! I am still in shock that G is potty trained...it was so easy for everyone...including me:) We are very proud of you Gavin!

Kinda funny/sad story. Today when Gav woke up from his nap, he sung/moaned/read books in bis bed for 15-20mins. He does this every day, and he needs this time to "wake up" and not be grumpy. It gives me time to finish up doing whatever I am doing. Well, today he was nice and happy until he started SCREAMING. I ran in his room, and he told me what happened. "Poo-poo in DIAPER, go POO-POO IN POTTY!!!!" He had gone potty in his diaper, and he was really upset about it! We ran to the toilet and tried to "go more" but it was too late. We flushed the poop, and he was happy it "made it in toilet" Hahaha poor thing! We have NEVER made a big deal of accidents, and certainly not when he is in a diaper in his bed!

On to a cute story. Whenever Gavin is done on the potty, and we are washing hands, I will say "Gavin, You did SUCH a good job!" and he will say "Momma proud....Daddy SOO happy!" because these are the things we say to him....I just smile when he says this:)

No comments:

Post a Comment