Thursday, September 22, 2011

Gavin's first art class

Last week was Gavin's first art class at the community center. He loved the different stations, and did each one by himself. "Gabin do it!" he says. Then after he makes art, they have "circle time" and Gavin seems to really like it! Never in my life would I think that Gav would enjoy sitting still in a circle....but he does! Huge shock to me...he sits and LOVES when the "ring naround rosie" part starts. He is the first to jump up and grab hands. Definitely a fun class! 

I could not take pictures, it was way too messy. One thing Gavin does NOT like is wearing any sort of protective clothing/smock/apron. He will not have it, so I just let him become a huge paint/glue/glitter mess. No big deal, we just hose him down when we get home:)

No comments:

Post a Comment