Tuesday, December 6, 2011

First BAD word!

Had to write this one down...not my proudest moment!

Today while Ma and Gavin were cooking, Gavin dropped some mushrooms on the floor and said to himself "Dame-it!" Ma and I both fell to the floor and looked at each other. (while Ma was LAUGHING!) WHAT?????

My bad word of choice begins with a S and I try my VERY best to never say it in front of Gav. Do I say Damn it? I really don't think so...Mom? She says "Dang it" quite a lot(she will never admit to this)...So we think he was trying to say "Dang it" and it came out the wrong way...???? OMG!

Then, he said it again, and Ma and I both could not help but turn, walk out of the room, and laugh...we really tried so hard!!! He said it a third time, and I told him to stop, that it was not a nice word, and he needed to say "Oops" or "Shoot" when he dropped something. BIG OLD MISTAKE! He then said "NO! SAY DAME-IT!!!!! SAY DAME-IT!!!!!" OMG. So we dropped it and tried to distract him. Oh my!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment