Friday, December 30, 2011

"Makin Mud Pies"

I still remember making "mud pies" when I was a kid. I am pretty sure it was one of my favorite things to do in the back yard...I also remember using Mom's "good" pots and pans...oops!

One of Gavin's favorite winter activities has been "makin mud pies" in the "back ward." He LOVES to go to the side yard where the mud is, and make little creations...he is so proud. He will spend hours here....and it becomes a HUGE mess...but he loves it. (He has to "make" most of his mud with the hose water...it has not rained much at all:)

Summertime side yard is all about gardening. Wintertime side yard is all about mud. Who would have thought the side yard could be so fun?!?! Oh right, boys! And to think next year there will be 2 mud ball boys back there!







No comments:

Post a Comment