Friday, December 30, 2011

Smarty Pants G

Just had to write down some of the things G has been saying lately...he is so funny, he cracks us up all the time.

me-Gavin what time is it?
G-Oh, its fourteen thirty...time for bath.

me-Gavin did you take your vitamin this morning?
G-Already did, it was so good. (not true, had not taken it yet)

me-Gavin, Momma is tired, I don't think I can run around and play underwear game right now...
G-That's what Momma SUPPOSED to do!!

me-Gavin! You are not supposed to be jumping on the bed!
G-Momma! Davin do it on PURPOSE!!!! HAHAHA

me-(raising my voice after getting frustrated) Gavin! You NEED to get your jammies on NOW!
G-Don't yell at Davin!!! Davin SO happy!

me-how long are you cooking my soup?
G-Oh, just two hours. That's what is supposed to cook.

me-Gavin what door do you want to get out of? (getting out of van)
G-Dada's door....Dada carry Davin, just to be safe! (While in parking lots)

me-Gavin, baby brother is going to be so happy when he meets you!
G-(lifting up my shirt and sticking his finger in my belly button) Baby comes out here, this hole (pointing to the tiny hole that is left from my old belly button piercing) Hole gets REAL REAL BIG and baby comes out! (Where in the world he gets this stuff, I have no idea, but we thought that this was pretty smart:)

me-Gavin did you already watch Curious George this afternoon with Dada?
G-No, not watch it yet...watch it now!
me-OK I better ask Daddy...
G-Don't ask Daddy, just watch Curious George!
(Wow....he is learning how to tell some little lies!)

me-Gav what do you want to wear today?
G-Hmm, lets see...how about come comfy pants!


Besides Curious George books, Gavin's new favorite books are Dr. Seuss! He LOVES them, and we read 6 of them about 10 times each a day...he loves to rhyme, and will sit still through the book over and over. There are a few of them that he really knows well. I will say one line, and he will say the other. He is getting good at rhyming...and opposites. He knows all the opposites in one book, and will point out opposites throughout the day. Of course I am shocked and think he is just the smartest little 2yr old ever...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment