Thursday, March 22, 2012

Austin's first Playdate!

Today my friends Abbie and Kathleen came over with their baby Henry for a visit! (I work with Abbie at LPCH) I was lucky enough to meet Henry back when he was born 4 months ago, when I was not yet on bed rest! Then when I was on bed rest, they all came over and brought me lunch and played with Gavin:) Its so crazy that we finally got the boys together...as it seems like yesterday when Kathleen and I were both pregnant! Funny how time goes by so fast. Here are the boys together...Sweet Henry was very interested in Austin, and was checking him out the whole time...that and crazy Gavin running around! I Don't think Henry has been around such loud boys before, poor guy probably slept the whole car ride home! He was so sweet:) Both little guys just did the usual...eat, sleep, barf, fuss, eat, sleep....same old! Gavin spent the entire time "cooking" for everyone and playing hide-n-seek with Abbie:) He is still talking about how she hid in the closet and "scared Davin SOOOO much!!!" :)


No comments:

Post a Comment