Saturday, March 17, 2012

So sorry!

Gavin I am so sorry. You will KILL ME ONE DAY for this. I had to. Since Austin has been born, you have seen a LOT of stuff. Including me pumping my milk for the baby. I do it every morning and sometimes the night, and you are RIGHT there helping me assemble the pump and then watching. I think its fine, you are curious! 

Today you walked into the kitchen at breakfast and told me and your daddy that you were "pumping my milk for my baby!" with my pump on your chest! AHHHHH hahaha we sure got a good laugh out of it. I was not sure if I should laugh or not, but it was impossible. So we explained once again that you don't have milk, only mamas have milk. You are SO funny sometimes!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness Gavin, You make me laugh. You are so darn cute and funny.

    ReplyDelete