Saturday, March 31, 2012

School day

Today was the first day I have been able to take Gav to school in months....alone! Thankfully Dayle was able to take him the entire time I was on bed rest...and then when I was able to go again after I was 36 weeks pregnant, I needed help! I was so weak and could not keep up with Gav...so thankfully both "Ma's" were able to help out:)

Ma watched Austin for the morning so it was just Gavin and momma...felt so so nice:) Thank you Ma!

Gavin was king of the outdoors...as usual. He even helped find a banana slug...one of his proudest moments showing that off!

I really cherish this special time I get to spend with him...it's so nice to be able to "observe" him and watch him interact with all his friends, teachers, and nature:)

No comments:

Post a Comment