Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Big day!

This morning we went to Toyota to get the first service on the van...they told us it would take 2 hours...and then they saw what Gavin was going to be doing the entire time....and they managed to get it done in less than an hour;) Nice to have a monkey toddler climbing in and out of the brand new cars! 

After we were done with the car, we headed to John Morgan park...one of G's favorites. We had not been since last year...its a water/sand park, so it needs to be warm. G played in the water area while baby and I sat in the shade...As we were just sitting there, Austin rolled over from back to belly!!! I watched it and was amazed. Then he got back on his back. Over and over and over. Its amazing that in less than 4 hours, he is now a pro. Every time I have laid him on his back since this morning, he will flip himself right on to his belly, and then back again. We have a mover now! He is down for his nap now ON HIS BELLY!

Other Austin news...I am SO sad, but I have been finding little baby A black hair EVERYWHERE! It looks like his hair is falling out...:( And the funny part? Its just his sides! He is looking a little funny with balding sides. You probably can't tell much since he does have so much hair...we will see how much falls out. 

Last but not least is a funny G story. This afternoon while shopping at Target. OMG. I was looking at eye drops for my itchy allergy eyes...and I was talking to Gavin as I was looking. I said "Oh Gavin, all these eye drops have so much junk in them!" What did he say immediately after I said this? "MAMA!! YOU HAVE JUNK IN YOUR TRUNK!" I thought maybe no one was near, or heard...but nope! There was a lady down the isle who heard and she was laughing so hard. Then 2 other ladies who were an isle over heard and came to see...and then he had an audience...so what did he do? He repeated himself about 10 times (very loud and clear) and was just smiling at all the people laughing. Yes, my face was bright red. I guess I gotta get used to this!

(Junk in your trunk explanation. Last weekend I went to some garage sales in the neighborhood. When I came home Gavin asked me what I got. Derek told him "Mama has junk in her trunk...hehehehe" Yes, Daddy taught him that.)

No comments:

Post a Comment