Sunday, May 13, 2012

My Mother's day

I have spent the night and day snuggled up with baby A...poor little guy has his first cold:( Lots of cuddling, snot sucking, and nursing...every 20 minutes he will look up at me and try to smile...then a look of confusion hits him as he can't breathe from his nose...poor guy!

Other than lots of cuddling, we have just been hanging out at home. They boys made me my favorite breakfast of spinach tart. Then they got me flowers and made me lunch too:) These boys spoil me.

I am so thankful today and always. I am thankful that all I have to deal with is a little cold...things could be so much worse, I know. This journey of motherhood is by far the hardest yet most rewarding thing I have ever done. Best "job" in the world, no matter what anyone says.

Happy Mother's day Mom and Dayle! I love you:)


No comments:

Post a Comment