Thursday, February 21, 2013

Boys meet Elmo

Gavin was SO SO SO excited to meet Elmo! We got to meet Elmo at Sea-world and Gavin talked to him for 10 minutes. Funny thing, Elmo does not talk. That means Gavin did all the talking...shocking! 

Gavin sat in his lap, hugged him, and told him everything. Austin? He was scared to death. He was holding on to my arms so tight....like he knew I was going to try to make him sit with Elmo...and I did;) I put him down, and he almost did a back flip. Freaked out screaming! So sorry baby, but it was a little funny...you were happy again in my arms, and watched very cautiously! 

Each time we went to Sea-world after this, we had to "meet Elmo" and Gavin had to wear his red shirt so he could look like Elmo. We ended up seeing Elmo a total of 5 times, and by the end of the week the people there knew Gavin's name;)






No comments:

Post a Comment