Thursday, July 18, 2013

Downtown Gatlinburg

Today we headed downtown to play. We stopped at the Ripley's Arcade first. The kids all played a ton of games and got a lot of tickets. 

After that we headed up the Space Needle to see some pretty cool views of Gatlinburg. It is SO high up, and I did not like it very much. Apparently I am old and afraid of heights now? I was holding on to Austin so tight...my hands were sweaty I was so nervous. The kids loved it though!

Afterwards we walked around and found a good pizza and burger spot for lunch. 

Next up was GEM MINING! Gavin was MOST excited for this. He loves sand and dirt...and to FIND something PRETTY in it? "Its amazing" Gavin, Griffin and Annabel all did the mining, and found lots of pretty stuff. Apparently its all worth a lot of money;)

Last stop was ice cream of course. What a fun day downtown. 




No comments:

Post a Comment