Saturday, May 1, 2010

Fun Saturday

We started our Saturday off with me sleeping in!!! I did not sleep very well last night, so Derek hung out with G while I slept in a little later than normal...I got to sleep to 8 AM! Ha, kinda funny that 8 AM is sleeping in...sheesh, when did I get so old!

I woke up to G riding around in his car...He LOVES to be pushed in this thing!

After Gavin's morning nap we decided to head to the cabinet place in Sunnyvale to order our new kitchen! We finally decided on what we wanted, and ordered the cabinets and granite! They will get here in a week, so Derek will get started while we are gone. After I nursed G in the car, we wanted to eat lunch, but did not feel like driving somewhere else (OK, Gavin did not feel like getting BACK in the carseat), so we just put G in the stroller and walked over to Costco for lunch:) I know sounds gross, but its my favorite place to eat sometimes:) Why? Yes, because I get to eat a hot dog:) (absolutely NO dairy in those!) We sat on the patio and ate in the sunshine...while Gavin feasted on carrots, banana and puffs.

When we got home, Gavin and I walked over to the park to meet my friend Angie, and her daughter Kaylin. We were only at the park for a little while, and left to come home so G could crawl around (He can't really do at the park because it is wood chips and he eats them the entire time!) So Angie and Kaylin came back here so G could play without eating everything he is not supposed to:) Kaylin was so so adorable...she is a little over 3 months and so sweet...she fell asleep in Angie's arms while we were talking:) I snapped a picture of her and Gavin got so excited and started crawling towards me and fell off the step in the kitchen...right on his poor face:) Poor boy, he will learn soon!

1 comment:

  1. We had a fun saturday with you both! And Gavin...watch out for those steps!!!

    ReplyDelete