Monday, May 31, 2010

Happy Memorial Day

Today I was called off work (the first 8 hours at least!), so we decided to head to the park for a picnic! We picked up Salsa Chicken (Yummy Mexican) and headed to Kevin Moran park in Saratoga (So we could take Shadow, Grandma and Grandpa's dog...they are out of town). We sat in the sun and G crawled around...and loved it. He of course loved his picture taken...such a smiley boy for the camera...and you can see he is giving me kisses in some pictures. He also go to play in the sand, which is his new favorite thing to do. We have to watch him VERY closely, as every 2 or 3 minutes he will eat a big handful of sand. Someone once told me that once they eat it and figure out that it does not taste good, they will stop. YEAH RIGHT! Every chance he gets, he eats it. Over and over. He does not mind the taste or texture, in fact I think he really enjoys it. Funny little guy!






2 comments:

  1. What great pictures and I am so glad you had a wonderful Memorial day. I can't wait till Florida because I miss you all so much.
    Love,
    GMA

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can not wait to meet this handsome young man in person!!!

    Love debbie

    ReplyDelete