Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Headed to Cincinnati!

Today Gavin, Austin and I took a direct flight to Cincinnati! I think I had more anxiety about flying with the kids solo than I did about going through childbirth without pain medication! When all is said and done I guess natural childbirth is a lot harder;) The boys were very good throughout the whole travel. They both even took a 2 hr nap at the same time. I probably had a dozen people come up to me to tell me How good the boys were and How cute baby Austin is:) while they were very well behaved it was still exhausting! Being stuffed in such a small space with 2 little ones is hard work...but we did it! A big thank you to Ma for taking us to the airport and hanging out with us while we waited for the plane...and also a big thank you to Aunt Erica, Cincinnati Ma, and Griffin for being at the airport to greet us...definitely a huge help to have help getting on and off the plane! As always I will take a little blogging break while we are here. Lots and lots of pictures to come in a few weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment