Saturday, June 30, 2012

Mr. Almost 5 Months

Oh Austin. I could take pictures of you all day long. What a joy you are! You are the most involved baby...meaning you are ALWAYS needing to know whats going on, and you need to see. You are perfectly happy just watching your surroundings...you actually prefer to be around your monkey brother...and see what he is up to. The more he monkeys around, the happier you are. 

You move, move, move. We can't put you down anywhere thats not baby proofed anymore. Everything goes in the mouth these days...especially someones hand. We can't be too far from Ms. Sophie, because you need her in your mouth at all times. 

You have really discovered how to reach for and grab whatever you want. You will be busy for long periods of time just touching things and talking to them.

You laugh and smile at anyone. But your eyes usually remain on me when I am not holding you...you just smile and watch me. I love you little A!


No comments:

Post a Comment