Saturday, June 23, 2012

Emma's Birthday Party

This morning we went to Gavin's friend Emma's third birthday party! Emma is my friend Nicole's daughter and they live in Milpitas. (I work with Nicole at LPCH) Emma had a bounce house at the party, and Gavin was SUPER excited about this...he LOVES to jump. 

It was a very fun party, and I got to see some co-workers (Hilary, Nicole and Laura) and we all got to catch up...it was so nice! It made the thought of going back to work in 2 weeks a little better;) 

I got some cute pics of the "3West babies" all together in the bounce house...these "babies" were all born within months or each other THREE YEARS AGO! I am still in shock that it has been three years! It feels like just yesterday we were taking pregnant belly pics of us while at work...and now they are so big! 

Gavin and Madeleine hung out together quite a bit...and they were pretty cute in the bounce house...and at one point the mommies all got in too (The dad's had been in for a while!) It was actually pretty fun to jump. 

I guess we know what will be at Gavin's third birthday party;)

No comments:

Post a Comment