Saturday, May 9, 2009

Baby Shower!


Last Saturday Erica and my Mom threw me a baby shower back in Cincinnati...and it was so much fun! It was a perfect day and I got to see all my family and friends...Thank you Erica and Mom! We played some really fun games, including guess the poop! I had never heard of this game, but it was a lot of fun! Erica put out a row of "dirty diapers" filled with melted candy bars to look like baby poop...Then everyone needed to guess what candy bar was in what diaper:) Another game we played was guess the baby object inside of paper bags. There were quite a few of them and I thought they were pretty hard! (Like the ear thermometer and baby orajel) Beverly (Gmas best friend) and Aunt Beth won this game...two smart ladies!







What a beautiful diaper cake! Thanks Erica!




Here I am opening gifts...We got some really cute things and some much needed gift cards to Babies R Us...Thank you everyone!



Derek's cousin Elizabeth (from Indiana) was able to make it to the shower with her girls and this is the gift they gave us...It was SO cute! The baby onesie had an Evergreen Valley College logo on the front (Where Derek trains the college teams) and on the back it had MOORE 09! Too cute! Thanks guys!


It was a really nice baby shower and I am so happy we were able to do it. It is hard to be so far from everyone and I am really happy I got to spend the afternoon with family and friends. Erica is so amazing for making this happen the same weekend as Griffin's 1st Birthday and Mothers day. Thank you Erica for being the best sister in the world:)

1 comment:

  1. I don't think you realize how much it meant to me to have a baby shower for my little sister, who I love so much. I can't wait for you to become a mom and give me my first nephew!

    ReplyDelete