Saturday, May 23, 2009

Pre-Baby

Yesterday I decided that our house was way overdue for some spring cleaning...way overdue. So I spent almost the entire day getting the house nice and clean...and of course organized! When I was finished I looked around and realized that some of the rooms throughout the house are already being taken over by baby stuff! I thought I better capture what the house looks like "pre-Baby" because it may never look like this again! (Please excuse some the bare walls and unfinished decorating...even though we moved in a year ago, we are still in the process of decorating...Oh and its been 8 months since my mom was here helping me get things decorated. I am pretty sure I will wait until she is here again to help me, as I am clueless and need the help with this stuff:)


Kitchen (Still in the middle of some remodeling, notice the missing door in the kitchen cabinets!)

Not really sure what this room is called yet...Its right off the kitchen and we use it as the Dining/Living/collector of baby stuff room!

Family Room

Guest Bathroom (Will be baby bathroom too!)

Master Bedroom



Office

And last but not least....The Nursery!!! Right now it looks like an explosion of baby stuff...and that's exactly what it is! We are in the process of getting this room organized!

I thought I would throw in some of the pretty yard too! Here is the front yard and patio...One of my favorite places to sit in the sun!




No comments:

Post a Comment