Monday, August 30, 2010

Birthday Celebration with friends

Today Gavin got to celebrate his birthday one more time with all of his play date buddies. These are all the babies in my moms group (Las Madres) and their mommas. It was a celebration for Gavin and Raj who share the same birthday. We had cupcakes (That G and I could not eat, I brought animal cookies that he was even more happy about!) and we had lots of fun playing with everyone. It is so nice that the kids can play and the moms can talk. There was a lot of pushing and toy stealing going on...and I am proud to say that G was doing neither...not yet at least! Most of the babies are walking, and this makes it a little more challenging. I can't believe that its been almost a year since I joined this moms group...it has been so nice!


1 comment:

  1. how fun! that slide looks awesome...and who doesn't love animal cookies? : )

    ReplyDelete