Friday, August 6, 2010

Chubs in the Sun

Today while I was working in the yard, Gavin was playing with the hose, and chasing the cat, and helping me move rocks, and eating rocks, and helping me dig in the dirt, and eating big dirt balls, and helping me water the plants. He is ALL OVER the yard now. For the most part it is pretty safe for him to be playing out there...minus the shovels and other stuff I was using. He has really discovered the hose, and the fact that if he plays with it he will get all wet...and he thinks it is fun to spray the hose all over and get himself wet. Funny little chubs!

On another note, the yard is almost complete! All the grass and plants are in. There is still a few finishing touches here and there. Also there is still a little organizing of stuff on the sides of the house, but it is getting done! These are all the things I wanted to be getting done last year when I was stuck on bed rest. Now I can get them done (well sort of. One thing at a time before Gavin is eating dirt and climbing on everything), so you will hear no complaints here!

1 comment:

  1. Oh how I love those cheeks and the blond hair.

    ReplyDelete