Thursday, August 5, 2010

Early First Birthday Present

Today I took G to the San Jose Children's Discovery Museum. I had been wanting to take him for a while now, but I was not sure he would like it. HA! The boy could not get enough. It is the PERFECT place to take a baby with endless amounts of energy. There is a little baby area that he ran around, crawled around(After watching the other babies crawl) and he just explored for a solid 2 hours. Seriously, he was in heaven. There was also a smaller baby area inside the baby area....and this part was even better. It was less crowded (No big kids allowed) and Gavin was the center of attention with everyone. He got to practice going up and down stairs, and he did pretty well. I wish I would have known about this place when he was crawling all those months...this place is perfect for crawlers! At the end of our day, I decided that I would purchase a family membership for Gavin (they have a special sale price until the end of the month)....and this is his big First Birthday present! I know it will be totally worth it...especially when the weather gets cold, and there is less to do outside. We can't wait to bring Daddy to show him how fun it is!

2 comments:

  1. Kekoa had fun here too! We'll have to go together soon, we have a membership too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! Seriously, he looks so much older just not seeing him for 4 days!

    ReplyDelete