Friday, August 6, 2010

County Fair

Today Gavin and I headed to the Santa Clara County Fair, which is not very far from our house. It is free and just the place G would like. We got to see lots of animals, and even pet a horse (I allowed him to pet the horse, but obviously no petting zoo. Everyone knows how I feel about petting zoo's) He LOVED to see the horse, and kept making the stink face at it. Maybe because it smelled like manure around it? Haha it was pretty cute. When we got to the goats, Gavin kept walking up to this little farmer man, and putting his arms out for the man to pick him up. Gavin spent about 5 minutes in this mans lap, learning about the goats. G just stared at him and watched him talk. Seriously, Gavin has the opposite of stranger anxiety. He has stranger love. I really gotta keep my eyes on him!

Then we went to the John Deer exhibit, where G got to push around the little tractors. He was in heaven here. Gavin needs his own John Deer! After the tractor's, we met up with my friend Nicole, her husband and their baby Emma. We all sat out on a picnic blanket and had lunch. Gavin and Emma shared food...well mostly Gavin ate everything he could get his hands on, and Emma fed him too. They were pretty cute together:)

It was a fun day at the county fair...now if I could have only convinced G to wear his cowboy boots!

No comments:

Post a Comment