Wednesday, September 15, 2010

5th Trip

I am sad that I was not able to get any pictures of G on this trip, but I was VERY busy with the little man! Overall, the flight and car rides were great, and he did a good job with his big travel day. He made a LOT of new friends on the plane, and of course all we heard was "Oh MY GOSH! LOOK how CUTE he is!!!!" Over and over. G would just stare, flash a smile, and keep moving. We walked the isles about 500 times, ate every single snack we brought, and he sat on about 5 different strangers laps. He was go-go-go for almost the entire 4.5 hour flight. He did manage to get his afternoon nap in (On my lap) for about an hour...that was a nice break! He even sat in the lap of the lady who sat next to us while we landed. Seriously, he charms them all. I feel pretty lucky to have such a great traveler! BUT I am still looking forward to our next trip when DADDY comes....its hard going solo!

1 comment:

  1. I admire you for taking Gavin solo! You are a travel pro! :)

    ReplyDelete