Thursday, September 2, 2010

A Day in the Life

Here is a typical day in the life of ME!:

5:30am-Wake up, sing, laugh, whine, then cry for mommy to come get me.
6am-Nurse, play in bed with mommy and daddy. Get off of the bed and run around the house. Play, play, play, with toys in my room, family room, kitchen, and garage. Mommy does dishes, laundry, and cooks breakfast while I do these things.
7am-Eat breakfast in my high-chair. It usually consists of a scrambled egg, avocado, fresh fruit, toast, cheerios, raisins, and milk.
7:30am-Wave goodbye to daddy. Continue to play around the house. Create a stinky diaper. Before it gets too hot outside, mommy and I water all the plants and garden outside. Play some more inside and out. Read books, climb furniture, give mommy LOTS of hugs and kisses.
8:30am-Nap Time! Mommy and I read some books, sing some songs, nurse and then go to sleep.
10:30am-Wake up, most of the time pretty happy. Sometimes with a stinky diaper.
10:40am-Activity! Either museum trip, library story time, park play date, errands, farm trip, walk to park, grocery shopping/toy store shopping/looking, play date at friends house, or even hang around our house. But that is rare, we almost ALWAYS get out of the house during this time. We always pack food, lots of food. No matter what we do, I have fun. I am busy, and I do not stop.
1:30pm-Come home, clean up (I have dirty hands and diaper) and then we play around the house. Cool off, read stories, eat a snack. Sometime if its pretty hot, my mom puts me out on the patio with the hose, so I can get wet, play with the water, and even drink some.
2:30pm-Nap time! We sing songs, read books, and I nurse.
3:30-Awake and ready for my second activity of the day. We almost always go for a walk at this time...to the shopping plaza if mommy needs anything, and then the park. We also meet up with Angie and Kaylin a lot during this time. It is fun to go play with Kaylin at the park. She is crawling a lot now, and pretty soon she will be chasing me!
5pm-come home, play with toys in the kitchen while mom cooks dinner. Sometime we go out to dinner, and I LOVE this because it usually means stopping at the toy store afterwards to play with toys. Yes, mom and dad let me walk around toys R us and play with the toys. We are THOSE people. They always clean up after me, and lots of other toddlers do it;) Most nights we eat dinner at home, and after dinner daddy takes me outside to play on my slide. And run around the yard. Sometimes another stinky diaper. And sometimes I am naked because I made such a mess at dinner. Always fun!
7pm-Bath time, play time, story time, nurse and BED!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness I am so tired just from reading your daily schedule. You are a really busy baby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you guys definitely keep busy! g has the perfect life : ) seriously, that pic of him in the laundry basket is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete