Wednesday, April 15, 2009

22 Weeks

22 Weeks today! Not that much has really changed in the past week:) Still feeling great and loving being pregnant...I am just so excited that I feel so good and baby is happy inside me. It has been a great week, and the best part is I have started feeling him move when I put my hands on my belly! It is such an amazing feeling and I just love when he moves around. He moves a lot when I am at work, maybe because I am running around most of the day...Last night when I got home from work Derek got to feel him move! For the past week I kept having Derek put his hands on my belly and as soon as he did the baby stopped moving....but last night he was finally able to feel him:) I have to say, so far, this has been my favorite part:) There is nothing like feeling a little life inside you...I can't wait to meet him!

As for names...we have not really even narrowed any names down yet...we have just been throwing out names here and there and seeing if we both like them. I am very happy that so far we have agreed on a few names that we both like...but it still seems so hard to pick a name before we meet him! So in the mean time we will just see if we can make a list of names we really like and go from there...nope, no hints!  

Baby Development This Week:
Baby is now around 11 inches long, the size of a spaghetti squash! Baby weighs around one pound and is looking more and more like a mini newborn. His lips, eyelids, and eyebrows are becoming more distinct, and he is even developing tooth buds beneath his gums! 




1 comment:

  1. You don't have to give me any hints on the name, just call me and tell me when you know it :)

    ReplyDelete