Thursday, April 2, 2009

Big News!!!

We went to the doctor today and found out that Baby Moore is....






We are SO excited!!! He was being a little stubborn during the ultrasound and facing my backside....so it was pretty hard to get a good picture of his face. The tech doing the ultrasound kept asking me to move around and move to my side so that the baby might move to get better pictures...I am pretty sure all the moving just made him fall faster asleep! He was not in the mood to move around:) (Of course the minute we were finished and sitting in the waiting room, I felt him squirming around...go figure) 

Face to the right and body to the left

Face to the right and body to the left...if you look at the chest you can see the 4 chambers of the heart:)

Face to the right and body to the left


Spine

Leg

Leg

Add Image

4 comments:

  1. Every part of him is beautiful, I love him so much already.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, i knew it!!!!! that was my guess all along! :) YAY! i'm so excited for you and derek. wow, a little baby boy... think he'll be a soccer player? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting—congrats!! You'll have so much fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY!!!! HE is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete