Sunday, April 12, 2009

Baby Bump part 2 + Happy Easter!

Derek and I have had such a nice weekend so far! We decided that we were going to start our garden project in the side yard yesterday. We built our new "square foot gardens" and filled them with soil. Next we need to plant what we want to grow there...mainly veggies and some fruits. Hopefully by the middle/end of summer we will have some nice homegrown produce! Maybe once baby is old enough for baby foods, I can make them myself:) 

Today, Easter Sunday, we went to church at St. Christopher and it was a very nice mass. It is one of my favorite celebrations because the attitude of everyone is one of hope. I am so thankful that today, the day Jesus rose from the dead, is the day that saved us all from our sins. God will forgive us because we are not perfect. It is also my favorite time to be at church with all the little kids...especially girls and their Easter dresses! I remember how much fun it was to pick them out and wear them on Easter:) 

Here is the belly at 21 weeks:)



And lastly, here is a picture of ATC (Arnie The Cat) enjoying his Saturday in the sun:)

 

3 comments:

  1. Love the maternity pants!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get that pregnant belly back to Cincy soon, I can't believe how big he is getting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh, and that pic of ATC looks like a professional wild lion snapshot!

    ReplyDelete