Thursday, April 23, 2009

Safari Baby


Back when I was in Cincinnati in March, I saw a crib bedding set that I loved at Gap. This was before we knew that baby Moore was a boy, so I held off getting a set until we knew. Last week my mom was so sweet to go pick up the set for me, as it was the only store left with it! We are so excited to decorate the nursery with the "safari" theme:) The baby's room is already painted a very light yellow and green, so this bedding set will go perfectly! 

I have been doing to some online maternity clothes shopping, and found these...no, they have nothing to do with maternity clothes, but they are so cute! I know that baby Moore would want me to have comfortable sandals this summer as my feet will probably be swollen ;) (they already are at the end of my work days) Summer heat + bad circulation + being 7-8-9 months pregnant = swollen feet...and these sandals have plenty of room for swelling:) Hmm just maybe!


No comments:

Post a Comment