Sunday, January 31, 2010

Here comes the sun

I was lucky to be off work today, so we took full advantage of the beautiful day! Gavin slept the entire night before so we were ALL very well rested. We started the day being pretty lazy and just hung around in our jammie's.

At about 11 we got dressed and took the new BOB out for a walk. The BOB is Gavin's new jogging stroller, and it is SO so fancy. We call it his Cadillac. It is the best jogging stroller (for Derek, I don't run, HA!) and is so smooth. It is also great to take for walks. We have gone on a LOT of walks lately! It was not cheap, but now that we have it I will tell anyone that it is TOTALLY worth the money! I really wanted to buy one used, but could never find one! I started looking on Craigslist when I was PREGNANT, but nothing ever came up. I come to find out that everyone who has one LOVES it and never gets rid of it. I swear this is not an advertisement! If you are looking for a jogger, THIS is the one! One more thing. It also has an attachment so that you can put your infant car seat in it. PERFECT!

We ended up going for a walk to the new Mojo Burger down the street...and sat outside on the patio for lunch:)


1 comment:

  1. Oh My Goodness it looks like he has brown hair. what happened to his black hair. I might even see some blond.

    ReplyDelete