Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Never say Never

I thought it would be fun to think of some of the things that I thought I would never do...here it goes!

1. Change my shirt, pants, bra, and sometimes even socks 4 times a day due to spitup
2. Buy most of my post maternity clothes at Target (And its VERY rare that I get new clothes these days!)
3. Leave on a shirt all day that is covered in spitup because we are not going anywhere
4. Sing songs about poop all day
5. Spend the entire day just loving on my baby (Staying in our jammies)...and thinking every inch of him is the cutest thing I have ever seen. Every INCH
6. Run around the house like a mad women doing dishes, cooking, doing laundry, writing blog posts, going to the bathroom, SHOWERING AS FAST AS POSSIBLE every time G is asleep because he is like a ticking time bomb!
7. Ask to see G's poop all the time
8. Refuse advice from people. Although it is always given with good intentions, I am able to say thank you and learn for myself:)

No comments:

Post a Comment