Thursday, January 7, 2010

Earthquake!



This morning Gavin experienced his first earthquake! We just got home from the grocery, I was putting away groceries, and G was sitting in his bumbo seat on the floor. We just walked in the door and I was busy bringing in bags...and then I heard something. Then I felt some movement. Looked at G and he was busy drooling away with his hand in his mouth. I was not sure what it was, and my first thought was that someone was in the house, or was trying to get in. As soon as I talked myself out of that, it was gone. My next thought was, DUH it was an EARTHQUAKE! I have been here long enough to know that, but it still does not register in my mind when it happens! I went to the computer to see the news link on google...and sure enough it was! It was not a "big" one, but they always are for me as I am not used to them! So, even though he had no idea what was going on, Gavin's little booty was shaking from an earthquake!

No comments:

Post a Comment