Thursday, April 1, 2010

10 Things


Here is what I have been up to lately:

1. Crawling ALL over the place. I want to be out of your arms and on the ground at all times. Except for when I am tired/hungry/poopy...they I fuss until I get back into your arms. My main goal when I crawl is to get as close as possible to Arnold. I am not sure why, but Arnold lets me pet him...and lets me suck on his face and tail:)
2. Playing with everything I am not supposed to play with. This includes any and all cords, wires, shoe strings, outlets, shoes and so on.
3. I pull myself up on anything I can. I have found many things throughout my house that I can do this with. My Mom and Dad said our house was "pretty much baby proofed." Boy did I prove them wrong! They will be working on this situation over the weekend.
4. I eat everything and try to put everything in my mouth. I don't care what it is or if it tastes good. I will still continue to eat it. Today my Mommy had to hit my back pretty hard (heimlich maneuver) because I tried to eat a piece of cardboard that was part of Arnold's scratch pad. It is usually put up high, but today I got to it before my Mommy saw. Mommy and Daddy continue to say "no" most of the day when I try to put bad stuff in my mouth. We will see if I stop.
5. LOVE to be outdoors. I am most happy in the sun on the ground.
6. I still have a little bit of my Cincinnati cold left...causing me to be stuffed up and making it hard for me to eat (because I can't breath out of my nose sometimes) I hope to get 100% better soon. I am also praying for my Grandma and cousin Griffin who are still pretty sick...we hope they get better soon!
7. I smile very big for those who know me, the camera, and our neighbors. For those who don't know me, I just do a lot of staring...I mean a LOT!
8. My Mommy and I go to playgroup once a week where we get to play with an entire room of babies around my age. I tend to play with the ones who are 10 and 11 months old...as I am doing the same stuff they are. The babies my age are not on the move yet...so they are no fun!
9.We get to go to swim class this week...will post about that tomorrow!
10. I am loved so much by my Mommy and Daddy...I have them wrapped around my finger:)

No comments:

Post a Comment