Thursday, April 8, 2010

Warm Sunshine

Spring is finally here! The past few days have been warm and sunny...no more rain. Gavin has been living in his onsies because I have yet to get out his summer clothes. I will do that soon, I just don't want to jinx the great weather! We have been busy every day of the week around here. We meet at least 3 times a week with my Las Madres group (Mom's group)...and G gets to play with a TON of babies his age. We meet at each others houses and parks in the area. Gavin seems to amaze the others with his crawling and pulling up skills. Once we get where we are going and I set him down, he is off! We also have been having some other playdates with my friends from work and their babies. Last but not least, Fridays are swim class day, so we are looking forward to that tomorrow:)

These pics are of Nicholas (Laura's baby) and Gavin playing yesterday. They actually "play" really well together...mostly just play by themselves and every once in a while they will touch or grab one another or each others toys...its pretty cute:) We gave the boys some "cookies" after dinner...and this is what happened!


No comments:

Post a Comment