Wednesday, April 14, 2010

{Gavin 8 Months}


Dear Gavin,

Today you are 8 months old. EIGHT MONTHS!!! I cannot believe that I am typing these words. I feel like you were just a few days old...How time flies! These past 8 months have been so much fun, and it has been so amazing watching you grow into the little baby boy that you are! I get very excited to watch you enter into new phases, like crawling all around, but I also get a little sad because my baby is growing up! I am glad I have been able to keep this journal of everything that is going on because it really helps me to live in the moment and remember everything you are doing. I don't want to take one single day for granted.

Here are some things about you at 8 months {in a nutshell}:

You have been crawling all over the place, and keeping us VERY busy! You get into everything, and always seem to want what you can't have. You sure keep me on my feet all day! You have a million smiles and also a million facial expressions that I know you inherited from me. You may not look a lot like me, but you sure can give a face! You are very smart and know how to get what you want. You usually (OK, all the time) get what you want from me, because I can't resist the cry. I am a push-over, your Daddy says so. You love your time at night with your Dad, he helps you learn new things...like pulling up on furniture, opening cabinets, and chasing the kitty around. You love when your grandma comes over...you get some very loving one on one attention the whole time she is here...she is your best friend:) We keep pretty busy all the time, as you do not like to sit still...at all! We go on playdates, to the park, to the library, to swim class, and on lots of walks. You are usually pretty happy...but you have also started to really teethe (you have 2) so these past few days you have been pretty grumpy! Poor baby:( You have started blowing raspberries and making lots of noises with your mouth...you are quite vocal! You love to eat...and now you LOVE Avocado's...maybe a little too much. Your Mom and Dad made the mistake of giving them to you a lot, because you love them, now that's all you will eat:)

This list could go on and on...You make your Dad and I so very happy, we can't imagine our life without you in it. We love you baby Gavin:)

Love Always,
Mom and Dad


2 comments:

  1. Happy 8 Months Gavin!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Happy Happy Birthday. GMA misses you so much and I can't wait for you to come to Cincy for your two week visit. Love you so much.

    ReplyDelete