Saturday, April 17, 2010

Numbers

Some numbers I can count:

4-AM, the time you wake up in the morning.
3-solid food meals you eat in one day.
6-how many times you nurse.
7-PM, when you go to bed.
1-bath a day.
19.5-how many pounds you are.
8-AM, usually when you go down for your first nap.
1-at lease one outing a day.
5-wet diapers a day.
1-at least one accident a day while you are naked.
2-outfits a day.
5-bib's a day.
2-teeth you have.

Some numbers I cannot even begin to count:

-times you try to eat cords.
-times you make us smile:)
-times you fuss or "tell" me you would like me to pick you up.
-times you try to eat grass, leaves, or dirt.
-times someone tells me how adorable you are.
-times you smile so big.
-times you really dislike being on the changing table.
-times you giggle.
-times you crawl from one end of the house to the other.
-times you try to eat Arnold.
-times you make me the happiest mom in the world:)

1 comment:

  1. Poor Arnold! haha
    And I totally teared up on the last one! Gavin...you're a very loved little boy : )

    ReplyDelete