Thursday, July 22, 2010

Fun day with Kekoa!

Today we headed to Hsiaolei and Kekoa's house in Los Gatos for a fun filled day of fun! Kekoa lives close to a pretty neat park that has a train to ride and a carousel too!

We walked to the park and rode the train first. Gavin and Kekoa both sat nice and still the entire ride, and loved to just look at everything we passed...the cool breeze was nice too! After the train ride we sat in the shade and had a picnic. All was going well until Gavin got up to walk around. I figured it was OK, as he always walks around everywhere we go...He wandered over under a tree and went to pick up what I thought was a stick...he thought so too...it was not a stick, it was Goose POO! I guess the birds hung around that spot earlier, and there was poo all over. As soon as I said "NO" he squeezed it in his hand...NOOOOO! So there he was with a big ball of poo in his fingers...OMG, one of my (little) worst nightmares! I know he loves to touch everything, but Poo! Really!?!

So...after a quick clean up in the bathroom (Thank GOD there was one!) we headed to "ride" the merry-go-round. We did not actually ride it, as it lasts kinda long, and I doubt Gavin would want to sit that long...AND it went kinda fast, and I was sick to my stomach just watching it go around. I think Gavin can go on it when Daddy is with us, so I don't get sick! Gavin and Kekoa are so cute together...they don't really interact that much yet...but every once in a while, one of them will touch the other and look for a reaction...its too cute! It also does not help that they are both a quarter chinese...so cute these boys:)


1 comment:

  1. Our boys are the cutest! We has so much fun with you guys...goose poo and all! :)

    ReplyDelete