Monday, July 5, 2010

Funny Things

I just thought I would write these things down because I have been laughing so hard lately. Gavin is such a funny baby. He does the funniest things, and now he is at the age where he knows he is funny.

1. Whenever we are laughing hard at something or someone, he will figure it out and start laughing with us. He will wait until we are done laughing and then start. He crinkles up his nose and squints his eyes. It is so cute.

2. When he is sitting down, he will stand up, bend his whole body over and almost stand on his head. He just sits there doing this for minutes at a time...like he likes the view from this new angle. It is just plain funny.

3. Tonight before dinner I changed his diaper. I decided that since it was dinner and he always gets a bath after dinner, I would let him eat naked. Ok, he does this a lot, who needs clothes? Or diapers? So we had dinner where G ate a HUGE amount. As usual. When we were finishing up dinner, Derek and I both noticed out of the corner of our eyes that Gavin's face was red. Like he was going to you-know-what red. So without even saying a word, Derek took off the tray from the high chair and I grabbed Gavin and RAN to the bathroom. I stuck him on his potty, and of course he wanted off to play. I got the bath ready and looked over to see where he was so I could get him. Just as I looked, he was pooping. In the hallway. And then shivered and pee'd. And of course since I knew this was going to happen way back when I decided to let him eat naked, I just laughed. And laughed, it was funny! Seriously the shiver is SO funny! So, of course he thought it was funny too. Derek came running in and then we were all hysterically laughing. Over poop. Yep, that's what we are up to these days!

1 comment:

  1. hahahahaha...i'm laughing just reading about it!!!

    ReplyDelete