Thursday, July 15, 2010

Path of Destruction

Gavin seems to be a totally new baby now that he is walking. Not only is he all over the place, he is now wanting to get into EVERYTHING. It seems like right after he learned how to walk, he also learned that he can do things for himself. He can get into every and anything all by himself, and he does this 24/7. I am exhausted at the end of the day, and I think I know why! Here is Gavin this morning when he woke up from his nap. Notice all the diapers spread out on his floor. They were neatly stacked in his closet, and when I left the room for 2 minutes to put the laundry away, I came back in to this...and these bags of diapers are pretty heavy! I still can't believe that he scattered them across the room like this. He has some serious muscles:) Then this afternoon we were playing with his firetruck and eating cheerios. He LOVES to grab them out of the bag himself, and I went into the kitchen to do dishes...I think I would have learned my lesson by now! I came into the room with Gavin eating the cheerios frantically, like he would never be able to get them again...he was SO excited that they were all over the floor, and he could have as many as he wanted:)


4 comments:

  1. You can't get mad a face like that :) I was laughing so hard when I read this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gavin...our little destroyer! Too funny! I seriously love the Cheerios all over the floor...classic : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm, sounds like another little boy I know! You're place looks like Kekoa's been through it! As Scott says, "Our place has been completely taken over by our son!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. When Amity was a little older than this that was her favorite past time was to throw diapers all over her nursery, everyday. Cheerios were priceless.
    Love Debbie

    ReplyDelete