Thursday, July 22, 2010

Kitchen After~!

I can't believe that it has taken me this long to post these...but here they are! There are still a few finishing touches we need to do, but for the most part it is DONE! After living with my dream kitchen for a few months, I am still in shock that it is done! We love it. It is perfect for us...and so fun to be in! The cabinets are beautiful and there is so much storage. The granite counter tops are perfect. The floor, MY FAVORITE part, is so pretty! Travertine is so nice, and the best part, it is SO easy to clean! I love it! Derek did an amazing job from the demo, to the new floor, to the new appliances, to the cabinets, to the electrical, to the lighting...he really did blow us all away with how great of a job he did...and we of course could not have done it with out Virgil's help too!

2 comments:

  1. Stunning! Fantastic! Outrageous!
    I sure wish Derek and Virgil would come to my house to play some time.

    Great Job
    Love Debbie

    ReplyDelete