Thursday, July 22, 2010

Swinging with Kaylin + Big boy carseat!

This afternoon we met Angie and Kaylin for a walk to Starbucks and then to play at the park. I am not sure what we would do without this park (And friends OF COURSE:) just steps away! Kaylin, of course, stole my heart as she always does...I seriously could just eat her up. She is SO smiley, and always happy to see us. You smile at her, and she gives you a bigger one in return. Again, I just love that little one:)

After dinner, we headed to Babies R Us to get a SECOND car seat for Gavin. We got a big big boy car seat for G at Costco (Safety First) for Daddy's and Grandma's car. G is not in those cars very much, so we thought that would be OK. We got the Britax Marathon for my car as it is one of the safest car seats out there. Great reviews, and most tested. (Plus I remember using that car seat for all the kids I nannied for...and I loved it.) We got the Black and Gray one hoping that those colors would hide the most dirt! As you can see Gavin is quite the mess!


No comments:

Post a Comment