Friday, July 23, 2010

Trial and Error...

Ugh! I am so frustrated right now. Mainly because I feel bad that Gavin does not feel well...and its my fault. We gave him some smoothie this morning and he loved it. He drank a lot. It was made with soy milk. Stupid me. We knew that there was a chance that he may have the same sensitivity to soy milk as he does cow milk...chances are high, but we took it. He had a few sips yesterday and did fine. Well today was not the same. About 3 hours later he was miserable. Fussy, then straight up screaming and pulling his legs up into his chest...I held him all morning and he just laid his head on my chest and cried. Gas pain/tummy pain cry. Not like Gavin at all to be acting like this. At all. He NEVER sits still...so obviously it was the stupid soy milk. He finally fell asleep on my chest and we took a nap together in my bed. I could not put him down because I felt too bad when he cried. We were able to have a nice picnic at the park with Angie and baby K...but G got fussy again and just wanted to be held. Hoping for a better rest of the day!

1 comment: