Thursday, July 5, 2012

First Day

So sorry baby A, but its time for a little sleep training!

You are now officially getting up every 2 hours to be put back to sleep....with nursing, or rocking, or paci...and its time to stop!

Your momma and daddy are VERY tired, and I think you are too.

We will start CIO today with the first nap at 9am. We will have to commit to staying home for some days in the morning so we can let you have a normal morning nap...

Tonight should be fun! I might have to sleep in the van! Wish us LUCK!

Update: 9am nap. Put him in bed with no rocking or paci or nursing. He laid there, played, and then SCREAMED for about 20 minutes. I went in after each 5 min and rubbed him on the back, but that just made him more mad...so I stopped after 15min. Thank GOD he stopped crying at 20min, and fell asleep. Gavin and I played out in the sandbox so I could not hear him...too stressful to listen to it inside...plus it REALLY makes Gavin upset to hear baby cry.

We will see what the 1pm nap does!

No comments:

Post a Comment