Monday, July 23, 2012

Super active baby!

I just cannot believe how incredibly active and strong this baby is. I do NOT remember Gavin being this active...was he?

Austin will not sit still while you hold him...he moves his body and twists every way he can to try to move...its like he wants to go take off running. My arms have never been this strong, not even when I used to work out (like 50 years ago...and some would even argue that I was not really working out;)

We have been bathing him on the baby bath net since he was weeks old...it was perfect bc he could bathe with his brother and just lay on the net...well, no more! As SOON as you lay him on it, he arches his back and flips over....and if we did not catch him he would be face down in the water. It was nearly impossible to bathe him bc as soon as you reach for the soap or washcloth, he would be over. Both hands need to stay on him to HOLD him down. Crazy.

I found a great bath seat for babies who can not yet sit up alone, and ordered it asap...bc bathing two kids was just impossible with Austin trying to swim. Thank you Walmart DOT COM!

The seat is wonderful. I am able to wash Gavin without worrying that Austin will drown right in front of me.





No comments:

Post a Comment