Monday, July 9, 2012

Nights 3 & 4

Night 3 was disaster!
Put to bed awake at 8pm-fell asleep no crying
woke up at 1am and fussed and cried for over 2 hours. I went in and calmed him down after 3am, and he took an hour to calm down! Poor guy:( Then slept until 6am.

Night 4 was better
Put to bed at pm awake and happy...fussed and then cried for 3 minutes, and then rolled over and went to sleep.
Woke at 11pm and fussed/cried for 20min, fell back asleep.
Woke at 4am happy. I fed him and put back to bed awake. He wiggled around for a few minutes and then went back to sleep.
This was a GOOD night...getting up once was great. (I will need to retrain myself to sleep bc I was up every hour listening to see if he was crying)

Yesterday was my first day back at work, and it went pretty good! I was nervous to leave baby A bc I was not sure he would be OK with bottles...but he was! He ate lots for daddy:)

No comments:

Post a Comment