Saturday, July 14, 2012

Gavin's explanation

me- Gavin, what is this circle mark on babes arm???
g- Hmm...
me- Gavin, what made this mark?
g- Davin's teeth...
me- Gavin! You are not supposed to bite your brother! Why did you do that?
g- Baby let Davin do it...
me-What???
g-Baby JUST let Davin put his teeth there!

After a few hours, and a few talks later he finally told me what really happened....He said baby "kept putting his arm in Davin's space" so he bit his arm! I tried my best not to laugh...but it was pretty hard. The funny thing is they are never really alone....OK maybe for like a split second here and there, or if I go to the bathroom...and not ONCE did Austin cry all day long! (besides being hungry) I guess it did not hurt too much! Oh baby A, I am sorry! You can get brother back one day...

When Daddy got home, he asked Gav what happened, and Gavin said "Davin can't say that right now...Davin too tired...maybe Davin tell you tomorrow..." He was embarrassed for sure!



1 comment:

  1. Lol...love how their minds work. G is too funny! Poor A...but glad it didn't hurt!

    ReplyDelete